Standard Delivery is £4.99
Next Day Delivery is £7.99 (not weekends or bank holidays)
International orders are £19.99
Please note that international orders are sent at customer's own risk unless we agree otherwise in advance.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER ? We process and despatch orders Monday to Friday and not at weekends or bank holidays. We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible though almost always within 2-10 days from order date.
URGENT DESPATCH ? If your order is urgent, the only guaranteed despatch is to select one of our overnight services where we will process your order ahead of the rest (see below). If it placed before 12 noon, we will usually send out the same business day for you where possible (but not guaranteed). You are presented with all delivery options at checkout.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT THE DELIVERY CHARGES ARE ? Our system collates the products you want to order and charges accordingly. Simply put into the shopping basket any items you are considering buying and you will automatically be shown the postage options and costs. You select which option you want at the "Checkout" stage.
FREE UK DELIVERY PROMOTIONS. Automatic for orders £100 and above. All orders will be despatched using Royal Mail 2nd Class unless otherwise shown and cannot be prioritised for urgent despatch. If you need this just give us a call and we can sort between us.
OPTIONAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS. At the checkout stage there is an optional field that you may use to give delivery instructions and these will be printed on the address label of your parcel. Our Courier and sometimes Royal Mail will need a signature under the service we use, but at their choice they may, at their own discretion follow your instructions. If you do use this field (for example, to "leave in the shed if out") then we cannot be responsible for any lost parcels, we cannot refund your order, and any missing items would have to be re-purchased at full cost.
UK OVERNIGHT and EXPRESS DELIVERIES. We have a cut off time of 12 noon Monday to Friday for same day despatch. Orders placed after this time may be despatched the following day though if your order is really urgent, please call us and we will do our best to send out your parcel. If you are ordering a lot of items that we have to make to order, we will contact you if we cannot meet our despatch target.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery will deliver the following working day after your order is despatched Monday to Friday for most UK postcodes. Some regions and postcode areas will take longer to arrive (eg Northern Scotland) and we cannot guarantee the next day delivery deadline for these areas as we are in the hands of the Royal Mail. Please call us if you are unsure.
- If you require delivery on a Saturday, please call us and we can sort between us.
- Any orders placed at the weekend (Saturday or Sundays) will be processed on Monday.
- Overnight Courier services are on 24 hour delivery Monday to Friday only and may be delivered at any time up to 6pm.
- Our international delivery has a flat rate delivery of £19.99. Please enter the country in the shipping address and complete all details so that our system can present you the cost for delivery.
- We send orders by Royal Mail post or Courier as presented to you at checkout and some delivery services will need a signature on delivery.
- Please note that there is NO TRACKING on these services and if the goods go missing in the post, we have no way to track the order and you will have to contact your local delivery postage service to see if they can help. WE CANNOT HELP YOU NOR REFUND YOU if you parcel goes missing if you choose this low cost option.
- Other TRACKED or SIGNED FOR International services will only be made available to you where you call us first to arrange. Although these services cost more, it will allow us to help you to find your parcel if it goes missing. We will provide you with the parcel number so that you can approach your local delivery company for help. If the parcel is proven as missing there is a maximum £50 compensation that can be claimed from the postal company. If you order goods with higher value then you will not be covered by using these postage options and must contact us to ask for a courier quote if required.
- Please also remember that you can if you wish pay for the goods alone and arrange for your own courier to come in to our warehouse to collect the goods if this is cheaper for you.
- When posting overseas YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for ensuring that the goods are accepted through customs into your country. If the goods are rejected for some reason and returned to us then we cannot refund your postage paid. Please check if you have customs restrictions for the goods you order before you pay for your goods.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE GOODS ARRIVED DAMAGED ? You must inform us within 2 working days if the goods are damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Claims after this time cannot usually be considered by our delivery companies so it is important to get in touch with us quickly if the parcel is damaged. Please quote your order number in all correspondence. Please retain any packaging and if it looks like it has been tampered with, please take a quick photo if you can to help us.
- Occasionally parcels may go missing though this is usually out of our control so we appreciate your understanding.
- For UK deliveries please allow 1 week to go by after the despatch email date on all normal delivery service parcels and we will investigate your missing item. Please get in touch within a couple of days if you have sent the item on express or overnight delivery.
- If an overseas parcel is missing (when specially tracked), the postage service cannot process a claim until 15 to 20 days has passed since the despatch date. You can contact us at any time during this period to let us know of your missing item though we will not be able to process any claim for a missing overseas parcel until 20 days has passed from the despatch date.