- Carriage for any size order in UK is £4.99.
- Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge.
- All prices relate to UK delivery only.
- If you are looking for Picture Pockets in countries other than UK then please click on Contact for details of Picture Pocket Distributors around the world or click on below
- USA - www.picturepocketsusa.com
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland - www.bookchair.net
- Netherlands - www.topleisureproducts.nl
- Australia & New Zealand - miPhoto.com.au
- For deliveries of products outside UK other than Picture Pockets, please email us or call customer services on +44 (0) 20 77 345678
- All of our products are delivered in attractive packaging and are normally despatched within 3 days of order, but please allow 2 weeks for exceptional cases.
Each box of Trebimbi Puppet cutlery contains a spoon, fork and kid-friendly knife. Made in Italy, each piece has a stainless steel body and a coloured polypropylene handle.
Made to rouse a child’s imagination and interest in eating, they all snap together and the colours mix and match brilliantly. They are, of course, dishwasher safe.
Cutlery for children, in plastic and stainless steel, with faces on the blades; Trebimbi cutlery is fun to use, and each set clicks together for storage.
You're not supposed to play with your food, but these imported Italian baby utensils are made for mealtime fun! Three piece set includes fork, knife, and spoon, with smiling faces and designed to put together and take apart. Mix and match colors for even more fun.
Mealtime becomes more cheery with these smiling faces at the table. Start beginners off with a spoon, then add the fork and knife as skills improve. Implements lock together like a string of paper dolls.
Kids’ cutlery couldn’t possibly get any cooler!
- Knife, Fork and Spoon per set
- Packed in attractive gift box
- Stainless steel,
- Dishwasher safe.
- Ages two to six.
- Designed by Italian design house Rivadossi Sandro
Available in blue, red, orange, green, yellow and mixed set (blue/red/yellow)
Clever Little Ideas Ltd, Boomerang House,